Perdita is the companion pet version of Merethiel's Perdita. It is unlocked by defeating Solak 1,000 times and then speaking to Merethiel.
When examined, it displays its owner's total number of Solak kills in the chatbox. It is not a requirement for the Insane Final Boss title.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 16 September 2019 (Update):
- Players can now correctly unlock the Perdita pet after killing Solak 1000 times.
- ninja 10 September 2018 (Update):
- "Perdita" is Latin for "lost". According to Perdita's dialogue, its name was inspired by Merethiel losing her entire family.
- Perdita's dialogue breaks the fourth wall as it discusses the content in terms of game development.
- Perdita's unlock hint in the pet interface states that it is unlocked at 1,000 kills when it was actually unlocked at 1,001. This was fixed in an update on 16 September 2019.