Penguin Agility Course
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Find Larry who is stationed by his boat to the north-east of Rellekka on the pier (outside the fence area), and talk to him.
- After starting Hunt for Red Raktuber, Larry gives players the ability to use the boat for themselves to get to the Iceberg.
- Once on the Iceberg, talk to Jim (north east) with clockwork suit in inventory. (Tuxedo time.)
- Head west along the ice wall and investigate avalanche.
- Once inside the secret lair take the first accessible door on the left (west).
- Go through first room and then along passage west and north to large door. Open door.
The course[edit | edit source]
This course offers much higher experience than the Barbarian Agility Course, but requires a lower Agility level. Three of the four obstacles on the course can be failed - the crushers can deal damage, but it is not necessary to do them again - however the damage taken is negligible.
- The start of the course is north of the group of penguins; may need to click on the western part of the northern tip to start. To quit the ice crusher area, click on the Ice steps.
- After the ice crushers, climb the stepping stones just north of the ice crushers to go to the Icicles. Jump from one stepping stone to the next until you are on a path again.
- Click on the Tread-softly Icicles to pass.
- Then Cross Ice to the south of the last icicle.
- At the last Cross ice, player will go down the ice slope to the end.
- Open the gate to the west to exit.
|Ice Crushers and cross stepping stones||105 +140||Icicles||50 (x4)|
|Ice slope||220||Ice slope to finish line||0|
|Lap bonus||100||Total experience||765|
Completing the course grants 765 experience per lap, should you clear all four obstacles (about 42,000 experience per hour).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When doing the crushers, players should click on the first stepping stone just as the all 3 northern crushers finish moving down.
- The platform jump depends on a player's Agility level.
- If "tread softly" is not clicked while going under the icicles, players will always get hurt. Also note that if the player clicks the spot under the icicles farther away from them, they will first go on the spot closer to them and automatically get hurt.
- Players cannot fail the first jump of the stepping stones and the last step on the ice slope.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 14 March 2016 (Update):
- Greatly reduced the failure rates on the Penguin Agility course.
- Increased each obstacle's XP on the Penguin Agility course to represent the amount of time required to complete.
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- The penguin rock and pop outfits no longer graphically disappear when starting the course.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players cannot drop anything while swimming. Also, if a player is moving and tries to eat or drink while swimming, the player will stop.
Agility courses and activities
|Part 1 of the Penguin quest series|