Party Room (Clan Citadels)
The party room can be found in the keep of a clan citadel from tier 3 and above. There is a dance floor, places to sit, and a lever (available from tier 4 onwards) which will drop balloons (with party items such as fireworks and confetti). Unlike the Party Room in Falador, it cannot be used for drop parties.
This party room is unique as players would automatically perform a very long emote which loops while on the dance floor. There is another emote for players running across it.
Black Zabeth plays in the party room. However, once the track ended, it would go back to one of the Citadel tracks.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The party room is located in the keep on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], next to the meeting rooms. It is located directly above the senate.
- If you equip an item while dancing on the floor, you will stop dancing.
- If you equip a bow while on the dance floor, the bow continues to be shown in the player's hand. This does not work with crossbows or other weapons.
- If you equip a dragon-fire shield equipped on the dance floor then you will have an orange glow on your left hand.
- There used to be a glitch that, when players viewed the flythrough and clicked anywhere to skip it, let them keep dancing outside the flythrough or citadel. Many players used it to walk around RuneScape while performing the dance emote.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|