Partially folded alloy bar
|Partially folded alloy bar|
|Release||7 January 2019 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|In inventory: This Partially folded alloy bar has been folded <number> times[sic]|
If dropped: Used in the creation of masterwork armour.
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A partially folded alloy bar is a bar used in the creation of masterwork equipment. It requires 99 Smithing and can be made with one immaculate alloy bar at any anvil. It must then be folded 1,001 times at an anvil to become a glorious bar. Sets of 60 folds can be performed with one click. Each fold takes one hammer strike to complete (2 ticks or 1.2 seconds).
The partially folded alloy bar appears in the inventory and can be saved in the bank or dropped; it cannot be saved in the metal bank.
Moving the mouse pointer over the partially folded alloy bar shows a second line: Folding progress: <number>/1001
Smithing[edit | edit source]
|1,001 XP||-||2002 (1201.2s)||-|
|Immaculate alloy bar||1||2,810,094||2,810,094|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- The make-X counter banner now correctly updates to "Smithing" when folding masterwork bars.