Parcels from the Hedge
|Parcels from the Hedge|
|Rewards||Assortment of prizes, Parcel title, transmog rings, cosmetics|
|Head developer||Unknown edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Parcels from the Hedge is a members-only event that first ran on 1 May 2018. It is hosted by Postie Pete and Parcel Pete who are located near the Burthorpe lodestone during the event. Players will receive Postie Pete's letter as well as a daily parcel in their inventory for 30 days starting from the first day they log in during the month of November. Ironman accounts are ineligible for this event, unless the account was created after the event started. Ironman accounts that are eligible still cannot obtain daily parcel rewards; only fan mail and unclaimed parcels can be obtained.
One of the following messages is seen when logging in during the event:
- Hey mate, it's me Postie Pete! I'm sharing my parcels all across Gielinor!
- Postie Pete's out delivering parcels to adventurers!
- Receive one parcel a day, and earn stamps via training to get more!
For the March 2019 event, a message appeared for all online players at midnight:
After the daily parcels had been claimed and the player still had some parcels left, the login message changed to:
- You have until the 4th May to make use of your mail items before they disappear.
Fan mail[edit | edit source]
Fan mail is obtained by opening other parcels. Opening fan mail will grant a postage stamp, which may be exchanged at Postie Pete's Post Office for parcels, and an additional reward of coins, a small prismatic lamp, a prismatic small fallen star, treasured fan mail, or a sack of fan mail.
Parcels[edit | edit source]
In addition to a daily parcel, parcels may also be found while skilling and also during combat. Opening a parcel will also provide a postage stamp, a piece of fan mail and an additional reward. It is possible to receive either a small, medium, large, or huge parcel. Postie Pete can be talked to if a player wants parcels delivered to the bank instead, using the "What delivery options are there?" option.
If you miss a daily parcel, you will not be able to reclaim it.
Lost property[edit | edit source]
After 5, 10, 15, and 20 daily parcels have been received, the player may claim a package of lost property at Postie Pete's Post Office, which rewards a variety of items including an aura refreshes, sign of life resets, Invention components, and deathtouched darts.
Claiming lost property does not deplete the players daily parcel tally. The rewards are cumulative and each can be claimed only once after it has been unlocked by collecting 5, 10, 15 or 20 daily parcels, respectively. They are delivered automatically with the daily parcel, and can also be claimed from the post office if this fails.
Collecting all 4 sizes of lost property awards the player with the following rewards:
|Lost property (light)|
|Sealed clue scroll (easy)||1|
|Small protean pack||2|
|Lost property (heavy)|
|Sealed clue scroll (medium)||1|
|Medium protean pack||2|
|D&D token (daily)||5|
|Lost property (bulky)|
|Sealed clue scroll (hard)||1|
|Large protean pack||1|
|Slayer VIP Coupon||2|
|Small bag of components||1|
|Sack of lost property||1|
|Lost property (weighty)|
|Sealed clue scroll (elite)||1|
|Large protean pack||2|
|Slayer VIP Coupon||3|
|Small bag of components||1|
|Large bag of components||1|
|Parcel loot beam||1|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- Updated the login message for Postie Pete when he has lost property that you can claim to include that it can be obtained from the letter, to avoid confusion when Postie Pete has left.
- patch 8 May 2018 (Update):
- Postie Pete now offers alternate delivery options that allow you to choose where you want to have your parcels sent as a priority. You can choose to have them sent directly to you or sent to your bank.
- Postie Pete's parcels can now be banked.
- Postie Pete's postage stamps can now be stored in the currency pouch.