Oyster pearls are small, round, milky-coloured semi-precious gems, obtained as a possible reward from opening an oyster. Oyster pearls look the same as an oyster pearl but have three rather than one pearl within. Members with level 41 Fletching can use a chisel on these to make 24 pearl bolt tips, which can be attached to iron bolts to make pearl bolts.
They are given as a reward from the Sea Slug quest. Oysters are obtained as a possible drop from a number of monsters (see the table below). Players can also obtain oysters when big net fishing. Opening an oyster may gain either an oyster pearl, oyster pearls, or an empty oyster.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- Cutting oyster pearls will now give correct amount of pearl bolt tips.
- Even though oyster pearls contains 3 pearls, when players make bolt tips of them they get 24, that's 8 tips a pearl instead of 6.