|Release||27 March 2007 (Update)|
|A mean looking outlaw. Don't get too close!|
|3 / 2 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|NPC ID||5842, 5843, 5844, 5845, 5846, 5847, 5848, 5849, 5850, 5851|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Outlaws are encountered during the What Lies Below quest. Players are required to kill five of them in the quest.
They sometimes use the phrase "Stand and deliver!" before dealing damage, implying that they are similar to highwaymen or muggers.
They take only 2 seconds to respawn which makes it the fastest item/monster to respawn, excluding the poisonous spider (level 1) that inhabits Ape Atoll in the temple, which respawns in nearly a second.
They are found at the Outlaw camp, east of Edgeville and south of the Wilderness wall.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2013 (Update):
- Outlaws now use up to date attacks and modern steel scimitars.
- When the outlaw says "Stand and deliver!" there is a 100% chance that the following attack will hit.