Quick guide for Our Man in the North
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Hassan in the Merchant district of Menaphos|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Starting off[edit | edit source]
The bloodline[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: Combat gear and food, Pollnivneach Teleport
- Go to the Grand Library in the Imperial district. The entrance is next to the deposit box (bank chest).
- Talk to Kohnen the librarian, who is just north of the entrance.
- Leave the Grand Library.
- Head north to talk to Commander Akhomet.
- Head to Pollnivneach.
- Speak to Aristarchus, who is north-west of the south magic carpet station.
- You will have to fight four Menaphite Thugs.
- They are level 122 and fight using melee.
- You can hide behind Aristarchus if you need a safe spot and are using Ranged/Magic.
- Return to the Grand Library and speak to Aristarchus, who is south of the entrance inside the library.
- Go to Uzer Mastaba. After the cutscene, walk inside and speak to Senliten (fairy code DLQ).
- Go to Al Kharid and speak to Osman, who is in the throne room, south of the lodestone.
- Speak to Emir Ali Mirza next to the throne.
Tracking down Jabari[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: Have roofs on the Selectively setting in your Graphics Settings
- Leave the Palace and head north-east to Dommik's Crafting Store.
- Ignore the quest active area marked on the minimap.
- Climb the stairs on the inside of the crafting store.
- Climb up the ladder south of the stairs.
- Follow these steps across the rooftops:
- Walk across the plank.
- Slide down the awning.
- Go through the building.
- Go across the washing line.
- Climb the ladder.
- Talk to Jabari.
- Cross the planks.
- Go up another ladder.
- Jump from the scaffold.
- Climb down the rug.
- Swing across the wooden frame.
- Jump from the scaffold to the next building.
- Bounce across the awning to the bank.
- Climb up the brickwork.
- Talk to Jabari.
- Parrot drop off the bank.
- Run north of the bank, west of the furnace, and talk to Jabari.
- Run north-east of the Al Kharid lodestone into a tent, and talk to Jabari.
- Run north to the house near the north-east exit of Al Kharid, and talk to Jabari.
- Go to the Duel Arena.
Fighting Jabari[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Combat Equipment and Food
- Prepare to battle Jabari four times. He is level 112 and uses Magic.
- Talk to Jabari.
- Jabari will teleport you into the centre of the arena, surrounding you with his clones.
- Choosing the wrong Jabari will cause an explosion that damages the player and scales with level.
- Find the real Jabari. As it is random for each player, it could be any of these:
- The only one facing backwards
- The only one in attack position
- The one with the smallest sceptre
- The largest one of them
- The one targeted by the audience
- The one with the correctly spelled name
- The one with a different robe colour
- The one without prayer renewal particles
- The one who is not translucent
- Talk to Het.
- Talk to Emir Ali, in the Al Kharid throne room.
- After the cutscene, talk to Emir Ali again.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Relic of Het, giving 9,625 reputation with a faction in Menaphos of your choice.
- Menaphos reputation gain increased to 175%
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- With level 80 Strength, access to Het tomb containing:
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Our Man in the North is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
|Part 12 of the Desert quest series|