Opal bolt tips are attached to the tips of bronze bolts and Bakriminel bolts. Once opal bolt tips have been attached, the bronze bolts become opal bolts, while the bakriminel bolts become opal bakriminel bolts. These opal and bakriminel bolts may be enchanted with level 4 Magic to become opal bolts (e) and opal bakriminel bolts (e) respectively.
Opal bolt tips can be created through the Fletching skill. A player must have a Fletching level of 11 and take a cut Opal and use a chisel with it to make 12 Opal bolt tips, granting 1.5 Fletching experience.
Attaching opal bolt tips to the bronze bolts requires a Fletching level of 11. For each opal bolt tip attached to a bronze bolt, a player is granted 1.6 Fletching experience.
Opal bolt tips ×12
|1.5 XP||-||4 (2.4s) ||132|
| Fletching level||11|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Tip' option on all arrow heads, bolt tips and dart tips.