Opals are the lowest level of semi-precious gems. They are obtained by cutting uncut opals with a chisel at level 1 Crafting, though there is a chance (that decreases as Crafting level increases) the player will accidentally destroy it in the process, creating a crushed gem. Successfully cutting an uncut opal grants the player 15 Crafting experience; crushing the opal only awards 3.8 Crafting experience.
Opals may be crafted into opal jewellery, which can be enchanted to imbue the items with special abilities. Opals can also be cut into opal bolt tips to create opal bolts, or traded to Safta Doc along with other items in exchange for an opal machete.
Cut opals may be sold to Gabooty's Tai Bwo Wannai Cooperative for 33 trading sticks and bought for 100 trading sticks.
|15 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||272|
| Crafting level||1|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
Opals can be forged in a furnace with a silver bar and the appropriate mould to produce the following jewellery, which can then be enchanted:
- ^ Assumes a water staff is used.
- ^ a b Includes the price of a ball of wool.
- ^ a b Assumes 12 bronze bolts are bought.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here