- Talk to Sister Catherina east of Al Kharid and the Desert strykewyrms.
- Talk to Abbess Benita in the northern part of the abbey.
- The cells are in the south east corner. Enter the westernmost one.
- Inspect the bed and window.
- Inspect the beds in the room west of Abbess Benita's office for another cloth fragment.
- Run directly south and inspect the body (the body is covered up in the bed in the south-westernmost room).
- Question 5 people around the abbey.
- Valerio - Musician outside the abbey (3 clues).
- Elena, north of the cabbages in the kitchen (3 clues).
- Cecilia, in the chapel (3 clues).
- Catherina, in the chapel (2 clues).
- Feet (later named Debora), north-east (in the tower) 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US], sticking out under the clock mechanism. Talk to her , then, operate the clock mechanism to show 12 o'clock. Afterwards, talk to her again (2 clues).
- Return to Abbess Benita, select any suspect.
- Climb down the stairs in the northeast of the church.
- Investigate the blood stains (1 clue) and body (5 clues).
- Search the robe cabinet south of Elena's body. (1 clue)
- Return to Abbess Benita for a cell key.
- Search the sack in the kitchen adjacent, east of Abbess Benita. The sack, not the sacks next to it.
- South-east, enter the second cell from the east and inspect the bed.
- Read the letters, talk to Valerio the musician about Elena's death.
- Talk to Cecilia in the chapel for a clue.
- Return to Abbess Benita and blame anyone.
- Tell Catherina (now dancing outside) to return to the abbey.
, talk to her again. A cutscene begins.
- Climb the nearby ladder, operate the winch then climb back down.
- Talk to Valerio near the dead body.
- Talk to Abbess Benita.
Location of the Candelabrum in the cellar
- Pick a cabbage and climb down the stairs in the northeastern room of the church.
- Click move on the small candelabrum (candle holding rack in the basement) north of the Reliquary, then use a cabbage on it.
- Search the robe cabinet, then use the robes on the candelabrum.
- Hide-in the cabinet . You may skip the cutscene.
- Knock out the killer, then chase after it.
- Talk to the killer at the top of the tower (access by clicking the bottom step).
- You will get teleported all the way down after clicking the stairs, operate the clock to show 12 o'clock again.
- Talk to the killer about the bell.
- Talk to Debora, she'll leave.
- Talk to Sister Anna (the killer)
. You may skip the cutscene.
- Talk to Abbess Benita.
- Quest complete!
- Additional rewards/activities
The below activities are members-only:
- Ability to make Illuminated god books (with a requirement of level 60 and 60 )
- The first time each Illuminated god book is made, you will receive 10,000 experience in both Prayer and Crafting, per type of (completed) god book. Making a total experience reward possible of 60,000 in both Prayer and Crafting.
- The ability to obtain Saint Elspeth's Holy Cithara from the Reliquary beneath the Abbey and gain an additional 50,000 experience. Certain other items are needed to achieve this and are listed here.
- Music unlocked
One Piercing Note is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.