Quick guide for One Foot in the Grave
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Zavistic Rarve at the Wizards' Guild with Clarence's hand in your inventory.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Off to see the wizard[edit | edit source]
- Check your bank for a Hand (Back to my Roots).
- With the hand go to the Wizards' Guild in Yanille and ring the bell outside.
- Speak to Zavistic Rarve.
Back to your roots[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: Combat equipment
Sandy's diary[edit | edit source]
- Go back to the wizards guild and ring the bell to speak to Zavistic Rarve.
- Search Sandy's desk to receive a locked diary.
- Click on the locked diary to unlock it.
- There is a rare chance that you may trigger a trap so it is advised you do this in a safe area as it can cause over 8,000 damage.
Remembrance of Clarence[edit | edit source]
- Return to the Wizards' Guild and ring the bell to speak to Zavistic Rarve.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
One Foot in the Grave is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.