Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
|Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale|
|Release date||22 November 2021 (Update)|
|Voice Over||Unknown edit|
|Special quest||Once Upon a Time in Gielinor|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale is the final subquest of the special quest, Once Upon a Time in Gielinor.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Closure in his office.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Relomia returns[edit | edit source]
Head to Closure's study and speak with Closure to begin. The fastest way to get here would be to use the War's Retreat Teleport and then exit to Death's office, but the Draynor lodestone would also work. Closure's study is to the right-hand side of Death's desk. After a short dialogue between you, Relomia, and Closure, it is learned that events in Relomia's universe, where she is known as the Time Guardian, have not gone to plan. She and her allies, Meg, Philipe Carnillean, and Kami, have all ended up in Closure's study due to the unfortunate events during her quests.
Head to the waiting area and talk to either Meg, Philipe Carnillean, or Kami to initiate a memory, sending you to the events they were involved in.
Memories overview[edit | edit source]
In each of the three memories, you will need to assign the target characters to specific tasks or locations that most fulfill their strengths. The information needed to assign the characters correctly is given by Relomia by attempting to talk to the characters; Relomia explains that the characters say what she remembers them saying. To assign these characters you must click on an object in the location.
Additionally, each memory will have a free agent character that will not be directly assigned to a task, but instead will either support another character or complete an additional role that none of the other characters could satisfy on their own. The free agent may be assigned by talking to Relomia or selecting the option by right-clicking her.
Memory of Meg[edit | edit source]
Talk to Meg to enter the memory. The members of the so-called Grey Knights will be standing just outside the entrance to the Black Knights' Fortress in preparation for a break-in. Meg, Captain Higgs, Eva Cashien, and The Raptor (the free agent) are to be assigned accordingly:
- Click on the front door of the fortress. Relomia will ask you who to assign to it; select Meg as she has the outfit required to enter the fortress (a bronze helm and iron chainbody).
- Walk across the bridge over the moat to the land. Click on the roof access there. Assign Higgs to it as she has knowledge of the castle's layout.
- There is a Black Knight patrol standing on the grass. Click on him, assign Eva to the patrol as she holds value to the Black Knights being a Temple Knight.
- Assign The Raptor (the free agent) to delay Sutcliffe's return by either right-clicking Relomia or talking to her.
Once the characters are assigned (only Relomia is standing at their initial location) talk to Relomia to play the memory. When you are out of the memory, talk to Meg again.
Memory of Philipe[edit | edit source]
Philipe Carnillean is located in the northeastern most corner of the waiting room; talk to him to enter a memory by the World Gate, where he, Nymora, the Vengeful, Oreb, and Commander Zilyana are attempting to hold off a Bright Inquisitor, a radical pseudo-Saradominist faction ("pseudo" because they believe the Gielinorian Saradomin to not be the "true" Saradomin). The Bright Inquisitor will need to be weakened and then pushed out of Gielinor through the World Gate, as he is seemingly too powerful to be defeated in combat.
- Up the white stairs is the Bright Inquisitor. Assign Nymora to take on the Bright Inquisitor.
- There are two World Gate controls at the base of the stairs. Assign Philipe Carnillean to them as he knows the most about history and therefore the gate's functions.
- The western white stone structure with three green emblems on it is the defender position. Assign Commander Zilyana to it due to her being a natural defender in Saradomin's army. If done correctly, Commander Zilyana will stand by it.
- Right click or talk to Relomia. Assign free agent Oreb to taunt the Bright Inquisitor, as the two had history. If done correctly, he will stand at the base of the white stairs.
Talk to Relomia to play the memory; when it concludes, talk to Philipe Carnillean again.
Memory of Kami[edit | edit source]
Talk to Kami and initiate the memory. You will find yourself in an area reminiscent of Kami-shima island in the Wushanko Isles, with a big door, an intricate lock, and some strange symbols, with Kami, Honovi, Sojobo, and Fraji nearby.
The group needs help to gain entry through the big door so that they can create an anima guardian to defend foo lions from a criminal group called Tiger's Claw. The door is locked by a puzzle involving the intricate lock and strange symbols.
- Click on the big door (under blue roof) to assign Kami, as she has the closest alignment to the spirits.
- Click on intricate lock to assign Honovi, as she is the strongest.
- Click on the strange symbols (brown round on the eastern side of the area) to assign Sojobo, as he has the knowledge of the Gu and understanding of the symbols.
- Talk to Relomia or right-click her to assign the free agent, Fraji, to fend off the Tiger Claw.
Then, talk to Relomia again and play the memory. Once the memory has completed and you have returned to Closure's study, talk to Kami once more to send her away.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Once the three allies have been sent off, return to Closure and talk to him; when Relomia leaves, talk to Closure once more.
Congratulations, subquest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Medium XP lamp
- Shadow Rip Teleport cosmetic override
- Golden partyhat shard (only during the Golden Partyhat Hunt event)
- Additional rewards/activities
The parent quest can be completed for additional rewards.
- Music unlocked
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Finale (miniquest) ( 10) – Complete this Novice miniquest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
|Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale|
|Databox • Talk page|
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Final subquest of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor|