Quick guide for Once Upon a Slime
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Peter in Rimmington|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Peter next to the well in Rimmington. You can teleport to Port Sarim and run west.
- After the cutscene, continue talking to Peter.
- Talk to Thessalia in her clothing store in Varrock. You can teleport to Varrock lodestone and run north.
- Talk to Peter next to the well in Rimmington.
- Talk to Thessalia. . Be sure to finish the entire conversation before heading on.
- Talk to Eva, inside the building south of the eastern bank in Varrock.
- Configure the machine.
- Go back to Peter and Return the Top Hat.
- Poke the Queen Slime for pink goop.
- Talk to Peter.
- Use the bucket on the cauldron in Hetty's house, east of the well in Rimmington.
- Use the bucket of purple goop on King Slime and watch the cutscene.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Cooking XP lamp worth 2,500 XP
- Lil Miss Gloop pet
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Once Upon a Slime is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.