Omnipower is an ultimate ability associated with the Magic skill. It requires level 2 Magic to use. When activated, the user conjures a powerful spell that deals 200% to 400% ability damage. This is an average of 300% ability damage.
Omnipower is one of the four abilities affected by the Ultimatums perk, reducing its adrenaline cost by 5% per rank to a maximum of a 20% reduction.
When activated with the Igneous Kal-Mej or Igneous Kal-Zuk worn, both Omnipower's adrenaline cost and the amount of adrenaline required to activate it are reduced to 60%, and it will instead fire 4 separate hits at the target, each dealing 90% to 180% ability damage. The bolstered Omnipower deals one hitsplat, which is followed by the next three on the next tick immediately after, which all deal damage simultaneously. This is 360-720% ability damage with an average of 540% ability damage. Some effects such as the Ring of vigour and the Conservation of Energy relic still reduce the adrenaline cost by 10% as normal, making the ability even cheaper to use. However, the Ultimatums perk does not reduce the cost of the ability while wearing the cape.
Overpower is a melee version of Omnipower.
Monsters that use Omnipower[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Omnipower damage now matches the written tooltip.
- Additional hits from Wild Magic and Omnipower abilities now hit nearby targets when combined with the Greater Chain ability.
- Although Omnipower's description and animation make it clear that all four elements are used, it will not be any more accurate against a target that is weak to a specific element. The same applies to Sever as animations themselves usually do not affect anything.
- This ability can be cast even if the player does not have the Magic level to cast spells of all 4 elements, despite the description.