The omni-tiara is a Runecrafting tiara that can be used to access all Runecrafting altars.
To obtain an Omni-tiara, players have to bring an omni-talisman and a regular tiara to Wizard Korvak, who is found within the Runecrafting Guild. It is possible to obtain more than one tiara by doing this.
While the tiara can be used to access all Runecrafting altars, it cannot be used as a catalyst to make combination runes.
Omni-tiara vs. omni-talisman staff[edit | edit source]
- Wielding an omni-talisman staff excludes wielding a pickaxe or hatchet for chopping tendrils or mining through rock during abyssal runecrafting, though neither is required to access altars through the abyss.
- The tiara is cheaper than the staff, as a regular tiara is valued at 377 coins on the Grand Exchange, compared to 10,000 Runecrafting guild tokens required for the Runecrafting staff. For members, pure essence can be bought for 1 token and sold for 99 coins, making the staff worth 990,000 coins.
- The Omni-talisman staff is considered a weapon because of its magic attack bonus so cannot be taken to Entrana, while the Omni-tiara can.
- The Omni-talisman staff enhances the wielder's ability to "distract the eyes" in the abyss, which may give a runecrafter a very slight advantage in speed crafting.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- Although the omni-tiara is a members only item, the omni-tiara would grant entry to the air, mind, water, earth, fire, and body altars in free-play worlds. Note that the omni-tiara must have been equipped in a members' world in order to use it, as players cannot equip it in a free players' world.
- If the player asking Wizard Korvak to make him an omni-tiara is a male, Wizard Korvak will say "There! A pretty tiara for a pretty lady." to which the player will reply "Oi, I'm a bloke!".
- The appearance of the omni-tiara greatly differs between the chatbox image and the player's avatar.