Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||9 July 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
An old boot is an untradeable useless item. It cannot be worn, nor can it be used with another old boot or any other item.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It is a possible reward from the Mystery box, which was a reward from a Random event
- Inspecting certain plants in Karamja
- Attacking snow drifts while hunting polar kebbits i.e. in the Rellekka Hunter area or Taverley Hunter area
- Attacking disturbed sand in the Uzer Hunter area
- Big net fishing
- The Fishing Trawler minigame
- Searching bushes in Piscatoris Hunter area
- Digging in the Varrock Dig Site
- Searching bushes in Feldip Hunter area
- Searching bushes in Herblore Habitat tracking area
- Picking flax
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Polar kebbit||1; 70||1||Unknown|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When dropped, the Old boot's model is unrealistically large, about the size of a pair of other wearable boots.