|Release||12 July 2011 (Update)|
|Examine||A big, flat stone.|
|doc • Talk page|
The offering stone is a table found in the Jadinko Lair, north and across the river from Herblore Habitat. Once inside, head southeast of the entrance, east of the Jadinko Queen. Players can spend Jadinko Favour, earned from various activities in the Lair, on a few types of rewards.
- Random mix: 10 Jadinko Favour each. Gives random fruits and seeds for Herblore Habitat, as well as juju teleport spiritbags.
- Fruits only: 13 Jadinko Favour each. Gives random fruits for use within the Jadinko Lair.
- Seeds and teleport bags: 40 Jadinko Favour each seed and 80 Jadinko Favour each teleport bag. Gives random seeds and juju teleport spiritbags.
It is possible to spend all Jadinko Favour at once or exchange just a few at a time.
- The default is 'Withdraw-all rewards'.
- To spend less Jadinko Favour, right click on offering stone to select 'Withdraw-X rewards'.
There is a cap of 2000 Jadinko Favour, so it is encouraged to spend the Jadinko Favour when they near that amount. How many Jadinko Favour you have is shown on the upper left hand corner. A convenient bank deposit box can be found through the shortcut on the other side of the Jadinko Queen (requires 40 Woodcutting to use).
Jadinko Favour values[edit | edit source]
|Burning a curly root in a firepit||83
|2||Roots burned by an inferno adze do not give Jadinko Favour.|
|Chopping a mutated root||83||2||Near Jadinko Queen. -1 point for chopping a healthy vine.|
|Lighting a firepit on a dry patch||83||3||Needs to be lit with a curly root.|
|Killing a mutated jadinko baby||80||3|
|Killing a mutated jadinko guard||86||7|
|Killing a mutated jadinko male||91||10|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Jadinko fruit[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Common fruit (m)||1||Common||0||0|
|Shadow fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Igneous fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Cannibal fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Aquatic fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Amphibious fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Carrion fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Diseased fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Camouflaged fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Draconic fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Saradomin fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Guthix fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
|Zamorak fruit (m)||1||Unknown||0||0|
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Red blossom seed (m)||1||Common||543||Not alchemisable|
|Blue blossom seed (m)||1||Common||1,054||Not alchemisable|
|Green blossom seed (m)||1||Common||721||Not alchemisable|
|Lergberry seed (m)||1||Common||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Kalferberry seed (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Erzille seed (m)||1||Common||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Argway seed (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Ugune seed (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Shengo seed (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Samaden seed (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Apple tree seed (m)||1||Rare||364||7|
|Banana tree seed (m)||1||Rare||586||12|
|Orange tree seed (m)||1||Rare||308||18|
|Juju teleport spiritbag (m)||1||Uncommon||2,828||1,200|
Seed reward mechanic[edit | edit source]
The Seeds and Teleport option on the offering table is completely influenced by what is currently being attracted in the Herblore Habitat. The seeds obtained at the offering stones will be the same types that are normally dropped by the jadinko that you currently have attracted at the hunter area on the surface. You will not obtain a seed type if the jadinkos on the surface do not drop that seed when caught. If you do not have specific jadinkos attracted on the surface, only blossom seeds can be found. Therefore, when you are ready to collect a reward, make sure you are attracting a jadinko with good seed drops, such as carrion jadinkos. It may also be prudent to shoo away common jadinkos with a striped vine, to eliminate low-level seeds from the reward pool.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Depending on a player's stats, it may be faster to gather seeds through burning curly roots or chopping mutated roots than through hunting in Herblore Habitat.
- The most expensive option may be the most efficient for obtaining herb seeds, because the random option, though cheaper, tends to give more fruit and lower-level seeds.
- The offering stone will not have fruit on it for players who do not have enough Jadinko Favour for any of the rewards.
- The jadinkos you have attracted will occasionally come down from Herblore Habitat and put their seeds on the offering table, afterwards making their way to the queen and burrowing into the ground.