The off-hand attuned crystal chakram is a better version of the off-hand crystal chakram that requires 80 Ranged and 50 Agility to equip. It is made by Crystal Singing at the crystal bowl in the Ithell Clan district of Prifddinas, requiring 90 Smithing and completion of The Eyes of Glouphrie. This turns an attuned crystal weapon seed and 1000 harmonic dust into the attuned chakram, giving 1500 Smithing experience.
With this chakram (and another attuned weapon in your main hand slot), you have a small chance of doing 25% extra damage on a hit. This chance varies with your Agility level and maxes out at 12% at 99 Agility. So at most, this gives it a 3% damage boost over other level 80 Ranged equipment.
The off-hand attuned crystal chakram will revert to seed after 50,000 charges of combat, but uses two charges per hit except while within Prifddinas, where it uses one charge per hit. The amount of coins needed to repair a partially degraded off-hand attuned chakram is scaled linearly to your current creation cost of a normal crystal weapon/armour seed. This reduces with each creation, starting at 1,000,000 coins, and decreasing by 200,000 with each creation, until five or more creations - where a creation/full repair will costing 200,000 coins. However, the off-hand attuned chakram cannot be repaired for coins if it is fully degraded, as it reverts to seed and has to be re-created with harmonic dust.
This weapon can be stored using a keepsake key, but only when newly made/repaired - used versions will need to be repaired first.
Comparison with other Ranged weapons[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The PvP death value of crystal weapons and shields has been revised.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- The harmonic dust cost to create attuned weapons and shields has been reduced.
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Attuned weapons and armour now degrade to seed rather than to dust.
- Attuned crystal chakrams will no longer drop to the floor when thrown.
- Before 5 January 2015, attuned crystal weapons degraded to dust instead of reverting back to a seed.
- Before an update, the off-hand version had slightly better stats than the off-hand ascension crossbow when combined with any main hand crossbow due to the chakram stacking both the damage of the weapon and the main hand bolt damage.