|Build name||Oak workbench|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||You can make furniture here.|
|doc • Talk page|
The oak workbench is a piece of furniture that can be built in the Workshop of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. The player can, with the right materials, make flatpack furniture requiring up to 40 Construction to make. Only the Steel framed bench can be upgraded to allow a larger variety of items to be made into flatpack furniture. Building an oak workbench requires at least 32 Construction and 5 oak planks (2,335), and yields 300 experience.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- Items manufactured at the workbench will no longer drop to the ground after unequipping a piece of gear to free up the last backpack slot.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Players can once again make flatpack furniture with a full inventory of planks.
- ninja 18 May 2015 (Update):
- Players no longer need to click twice when standing up from their player-owned house workbench.
- patch 25 May 2011 (Update):
- Players’ legs no longer clip when sitting on a player-owned house bench.
- patch 9 February 2011 (Update):
- A player's cloak will no longer clip through a player's legs when crafting at a workbench.
|Heraldry space (Heraldry stand)|
|Tool space (Tool store)|