|Build name||Oak chair|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||A comfortable seat.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
An oak chair can be built in the chair space hotspot of the parlour in a player-owned house. It requires level 19 Construction and 2 oak planks to build. It is advised to make these at a lower level to maximize experience gained.
Constructing oak chairs from 19 to 99 Construction would cost 97,945,609.3.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to play several animations while sat on this chair.
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on a chair no longer leaves the sitting animation on the player after teleporting.
- patch 17 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object no longer shows player skillcapes through their legs.
- It is no longer possible to equip items when sitting on this object.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object will now face the correct direction in more circumstances.
- It is no longer possible to stand on top of a player if they are sitting down.
|Fireplace space (Fireplace)|
|Bookcase space (Bookcase)|