Nulodion is the official dwarf multicannon expert and Weapons Development Chief of the Black Guard. During the Dwarf Cannon quest players meet Nulodion who helps them during the quest.
During the final dwarf quest (Birthright of the Dwarves), he joins King Veldaban, the Dwarven Black Guard and the Trolls to assault the Red Axe base. He gives players five Explosive gears to sabotage the base's cannons.
The scorpion infestation in the Dwarven Mine is his fault. He once bred scorpions to use them for target practice for his cannon, but they got out of control. Nulodion says he has plenty of cannons to keep the scorpions from escaping.
The store is the only place in all of RuneScape that sells the parts of the dwarf multicannon (but only if the player has completed the Dwarf Cannon quest). The store also sells the cannon Instruction manual, and Ammo moulds to make cannonballs. Ammo moulds are used in the Between a Rock... quest. The cannon parts restock at a rate of 1 stock per 1 minute.
If players lose their cannon after setting it up whether it be to logging out or having it decay from extended use, Nulodion will replace it for free. This includes the gold and royale versions. This can be done by right clicking and selecting the "Replace-cannon" option.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 26 July 2021 (Update):
- Option "Talk-to" has been renamed to "Talk to".
- Option "Replace-cannon" has been renamed to "Replace cannon".
- patch 11 January 2021 (Update):
- You will no longer be told you have a cannon to claim from Nulodion when you do not.
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Due to a bug, Oldak coils and Kinetic cyclones can now be reclaimed from Nulodion near the entrance to the Dwarven Mine, if Nulodion cannot find your registered cannon/coil/cyclone on your current world. THIS FIX IS TEMPORARY