Not Waving But Drowning
|Not Waving But Drowning|
|Craft at least 100 water runes at once without needing an explorer's ring, pouches or familiars.|
|Release date||7 September 2010 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
You cannot be wearing or in possession of an explorer's ring, runecrafting pouches or summoning familiars in your inventory. Otherwise, the game will not recognise this achievement.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 November 2020 (Update):
- Changed the skill requirement for the 'Not Waving but Drowning' Achievement - it now requires 57 RuneCrafting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This achievement can be completed with a minimum Runecrafting of 53 if you wear a Water Tiara instead of having a Water Talisman in your inventory. This was tested by player Metalmario42, who managed to craft 101 Water Runes from 28 Pure Essence without being at 57 Runecrafting.
- This achievement used to be a task prior to the release of the Achievements System on 18 April 2017.
- The name of this achievement is a reference to a poem with the same name of the renowned British poet Stevie Smith.