Nora T. Hagg
|Nora T. Hagg|
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Witch's House|
|Examine||Her friends call her Nor-T for short.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
She is a Zamorakian and due to the level of affection she developed for the grotesque creations arising from the experiments she conducts, prefers to keep to herself in order to prevent their discovery, likely as a means to protect them.
As a result of her need for privacy, she had advanced security measures installed within her own home with the help of Professor Oddenstein and has an antagonistic relationship with Harvey, whom she detests and terrorizes for kicking his ball into her garden frequently.
Witch's House[edit | edit source]
Players have to sneak past Nora in her own garden to get Harvey's ball as it was placed in the garden shed after she got angry from Harvey repeatedly kicking it into her garden. In the shed, a battle ensues with Fritz, one of Nora's experiments, in order to obtain the ball. Once slain, the ball can be picked up and returned to Harvey.
Although she does not play an active role, she was the driving force behind the capture of Rupert the Beard by Miazrqa after becoming suspicious of him for snooping around while investigating the disappearance of his friend, whom Nora kidnapped for their refusal to share the spell to shrink Ogleroots as it was needed to feed her experiments, in addition to being a secondary component for the Shrink-me-quick potion she concocted.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Family[edit | edit source]
|King Raddallin †|
|King Vallance||Unknown||Nora T. Hagg|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her name, when pronounced, sounds similar to "naughty hag". It could also be said as "Nora the Hag", an obvious reference to her being a witch.
- Her appearance and examine text were updated on 11 September 2017, along with a graphical rework of her house. Her previous examine text was: Distinctly witch-like.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Rupert the Beard, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "I'm in a bit of a fix right now. You see, the princess down there has this horrible relative who happens to be a witch."
- ^ Rupert the Beard, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Stepmother? Ho! Good lord, no. No king in his right mind would marry a hag like that! No, this is her evil second-cousin, twice-removed."
- ^ a b Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "I have had marginal success with my potion. It is struggling to allow the subject to grasp one solid form, so for now I have had to confine my little darlings to the sewers below to prevent them from being discovered by the local residents of Taverley."
- ^ To-do list, RuneScape. "Feed ogleroots to my darlings"
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "Still cant think of a good name for 'The Experiment'. Leaning towards 'Fritz'... Although am considering Lucy as it reminds me of my mother!"
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "I will need to keep working on the recipe. Fluffy, my favourite, enjoys throwing shrunken ogleroots back and forth with me in a playful manner. He's quite a character, that one..."
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "A guy called Professor Oddenstein installed a new security system for me in the basement. He seems to have a lot of good security ideas."
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "Don't want people getting into back garden to see the experiment. Professor Oddenstein is fitting me a new security system after his successful installation in the cellar."
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "The security system is done. By Zamorak! Wow, is it contrived! Now, to open my own back door, I lure a mouse out of a hole in the back porch, I fit a magic curved piece of metal to the harness on its back, the mouse goes back in the hole, and the door unlocks! The prof tells me that this is cutting edge technology! As an added precaution I have hidden the key to the shed in a secret compartment of the fountain in the garden. No one will ever look there!"
- ^ a b Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "That pesky kid keeps kicking his ball into my garden. I swear, if he does it AGAIN, I'm going to lock his ball away in the shed."
- ^ To-do list, RuneScape. "Terrorise the little brat with the ball again"
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "Oh, calamity! Oh, woe! My precious Fritz! He has been murdered by a wretched adventurer. I came out to feed him this morning and heard a noise. When I got to the shed, Fritz was dead. Oh, my poor heart aches. I will have my revenge on the cowardly person who did this. I notice that the ball has gone too. That pesky kid must have gotten someone to get the ball back for him. Well, I'm not beaten yet! I must plan very carefully."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "I am not at liberty to say. In any case, this dwarf was caught spying and snooping and that sort of thing is not taken lightly."
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "A gnome turned a ogleroot into a gigantic hulk of a vegetable! I must learn the secrets of that spell. I have captured him and put him in my cellar until he tells me the secret of the spell."
- ^ Diary (Witch's House), RuneScape. "They have developed a taste for shrunken ogleroots, it would appear. These have become invaluable for a new potion I have concocted since those pesky mice have been pinching my jewellery again. It is a shrinking potion that will allow me to go into that wretched mousehole and retrieve my belongings."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Oh yes, those are her little darlings. I shudder to think what she might do if something were to happen to any of them."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Indeed! Tried to choke the poor thing with it. Anyway, my cousin went into a frightful rage and turned that wretched farmer into one of his own chickens. We had a lovely roast meal that day. Happy memories."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "That was you? Oh, my cousin was absolutely furious when she found out about that! She went on about it for ages and even made her hair turn a quite ghastly green colour!"