No Fighting in the Warforge!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|No Fighting in the Warforge!|
|Start a duel in the Crucible area within the Warforge.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Make sure game duel settings are on. To turn on duelling, go into Settings, open the "Gameplay" tab, open "Combat & Action Bar" section, select "'Choose Option' Menu", and make sure that the "Hide duel option on players" checkbox is unchecked.
- Once duelling is enabled, meet another player in the Crucible area of the dig site.
- Right click duel on the other player.
- Once the other player accepts the duel, the achievement is completed.
Alternatively, you may accept a duelling offer from another player in the area to complete the achievement.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The achievement's name is a reference to a scene in the 1964 film Dr. Strangelove, where President of the United States Merkin Muffley intervenes in a scuffle, saying "Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"