No Fighting in the Warforge!
|No Fighting in the Warforge!|
|Start a duel in the Crucible area within the Warforge.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Make sure game duel settings are on.
- To turn on duelling go into 'Game settings' > 'Gameplay tab' > 'Combat & Action Bar' > 'Attack Options' > Toggle the small checkbox which reads "Hide duel option on players - Hides options for duelling other players from interaction menu". It should be unchecked which means duelling is enabled.
- Once duelling is enabled, meet another player in the Crucible area underneath the dig site.
- Right click duel on the other player.
- Achievement completed.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The achievement's name is a reference to a scene in the 1964 film Dr. Strangelove, where President of the United States Merkin Muffley intervenes in a scuffle, saying "Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!".