|Release||10 March 2016 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Nimble outfit is an experience-boosting set that can be randomly obtained from The Pit upon completion of any event, regardless of how the player entered it (e.g: laps or skillcape). There is a 1/3 chance that an outfit piece will be awarded at the end of the activity.
Previously, it could be purchased using lightweight feathers, costing 2500 in total, from either Drill Sergeant Hartman in Burthorpe or Alison Elmshaper in Taverley.
Each piece of the outfit provides a 1% experience boost to Agility when equipped. When all of the pieces of the set are worn, a 1% set bonus is added; thus, the full five-piece set provides a 6% boost. Silverhawk boots can be used instead of the nimble boots if owned. The nimble outfit works with Agility training dummies.
The set cannot be stored in a player-owned house costume room. It can, however, be freely reclaimed from Diango, through the Bank's holiday outfit retrieval interface, or from the toy box within a player-owned house when destroyed or lost on death.
Experience boost[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 27 September 2021 (Update):
- All skilling outfits have been removed from Treasure hunter.
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- Silverhawk boots are no longer destroyed as part of the nimble outfit set.
- patch 4 April 2016 (Update):
- Fixed a small gap on the rear waist of male characters when wearing the nimble outfit.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Timbo. "Dev Blog: Revealing Drop Rates." 17 November 2017. (Archived from the original on 18 November 2017.) Existing Game Content Forums.
Nimble and Fletcher's outfits