|Release date||28 November 2006 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Eagles' Peak|
|Examine||• He looks a bit worse for wear, but he seems cheerful enough.|
• He looks like an eagle with no fashion sense.
|NPC ID||5126, 5127, 5128, 5129|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Nickolaus Farrick is a huntsman hired by Ardougne Zoo to catch a ferret. While hunting the ferret, he was caught by a giant eagle and taken to Eagles' Peak Dungeon, though he claimed to be putting the bird at ease and actually wanted to study the apparently mythical creatures. He was found by an adventurer and asked them to obtain an eagle outfit in order to convince the eagles that he was one of them. Afterwards, he taught the adventurer how to capture a ferret and instructed them on how to hook a giant eagle for transportation.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b Nickolaus, "Eagles' Peak", RuneScape. "How very kind of you. But Nickolaus Farrick never needs rescuing. I may apparently be trapped in a giant eagle's nest, but it is all a cunning ruse to put the beast at ease."
- ^ Charlie, "Eagles' Peak", RuneScape. "A few weeks ago we had a delivery of a northern ferret.[...]We got in contact with one of our associates, a huntsman called Nickolaus, who agreed to capture us another."
- ^ Nickolaus, "Eagles' Peak", RuneScape. "Through unfaltering dedication, attention to detail, oh, and I suppose there's the minor point that I got carried here by an eagle."
- ^ Nickolaus, "Eagles' Peak", RuneScape. "Wonderfully thank you, although I am still having just a little trouble convincing them to let me leave. I don't suppose you've managed to get that disguise I asked for yet?"