|Release||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item||Ghosts Ahoy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A handful of nettles.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Nettles are bundle of small green shoots which can be picked from a Nettle plant in various locations around Misthalin and Morytania.
Players must wear any item in the glove slot in order to pick nettles from the plant, if gloves are not worn, no nettles will be obtained and the player will be dealt up to 20 life points of damage.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Nettle plants can be found:
- Right next to the Canifis Lodestone
- Within the yew trees section of Edgeville; leather gloves spawn south of the nearby bank
- On the south and east sides of the Draynor Village jail
- On the east side of Draynor Manor
- Near Father Urhney's house in the Lumbridge Swamp
- Near Varrock's redberry bushes (in ruins just south-west of the southern-most church) (two plants)
- In the very south-eastern part of the Haunted Woods
- South of the entrance of Fenkenstrain's Castle
- South of the Haunted Woods fairy ring (code ALQ)
Nettles near the Canifis lodestone.
Nettles in Edgeville, near the yew trees.
Nettles in Draynor Village.
Products[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 March 2014 (Update):
- Nettles can now be collected by any item worn in the hands equipment slot.
- patch 15 October 2008 (Update):
- The reward gloves from Fist of Guthix can now be used to pick nettles without injury.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the update on 17 March 2014, a player had to wield certain gloves to pick nettles. Not all types of gloves worked.
- A glitch allowed free players to collect nettles for a short period of time; however, these nettles cannot be used in any way on a free world since they appear as "Members Objects".
- The sound you hear when you are stung by nettles is the same sound goblins used to make when hit by a player in combat.
- There is a glitch when a player tries to pick a nettle without gloves; their skin turns the same colour as a darker skinned vampyre.
- You do not need gloves to pick up the item version of nettles (i.e. dropped nettles).