Nettle tea is a hot drink made using the Cooking skill. Players must use nettle-water on a fire or range to make nettle tea. This requires 20 Cooking and gives the player 52 Cooking experience. Drinking the tea heals 500 life points and raises the player's energy by 10%. This item is used during the Ghosts Ahoy quest and the mogre miniquest.
A bucket of milk may also be added to the tea to create milky nettle tea, but this does not change the effects of the drink. Nettle tea can be put into an empty cup to make a cup of tea. This does not change the effects of the drink. This particular kind of tea cannot be added to a tea flask.
- Pick some nettles while wielding gloves. Wearing a bracelet also works.
- Fill a bowl with water.
- Use the nettles on the bowl of water to obtain nettle-water.
- Cook the nettle-water by using it on a range or fire (be careful not to drink it!).
- Optional: Use the nettle tea on an empty cup to make a cup of tea.
- Optional: Use a bucket of milk on the nettle tea or cup of tea to create the milky version.
| Cooking level||20|
| Members only|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 September 2021 (Update):
- Nettle Tea will now heal and restore Run Energy in all circumstances. Previously, it only restored Run Energy when the drinker had full health.