Quick guide for Nature Spirit
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Make sure you have prayer points before starting.
- Talk to Drezel, who is located underground near Paterdomus - The entrance is north from the temple's door. You should have six empty inventory spots; The food he gives you will be dropped if you don't.
- Exit into Morytania and travel south to a fence.
- Look along the fence for a gate and go through it. You must go through the gate or Filliman won't appear at his grotto.
- Go South until a round island is found with a grotto tree.
- Jump across the broken bridge and onto the island.
The ghost of the grotto[edit | edit source]
Becoming a nature spirit[edit | edit source]
- Head back to Drezel.
- Have Drezel bless you. After he blesses you, you have the option to be teleported back to Filliman.
- Find a rotting log in the swamp and use the druidic spell next to it.
- Take a mushroom from the log and show it to Filliman.
- By the grotto:
- Use the mushroom on the western, brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the eastern, grey stone.
- Stand on top of the southern, orange stone.
- Tell Filliman the puzzle is solved.
- Go in the tree and search the grotto.
- Talk to the Nature Spirit and he will ask you for a silver sickle.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Nature Spirit with a silver sickle in your inventory.
- If you leave the area to use a furnace to craft the silver sickle, you may find it easier to return to Drezel who will teleport you back to the grotto again.
- Operate the sickle in the swamp next to bushes, logs, or twigs and collect three things, add them to the druid pouch. You must have prayer points to do this.
- Kill a total of three ghasts, by using the filled pouch on the ghasts. Once complete, return to the Nature Spirit.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 3,000 experience lamp
- 2,000 experience lamp
- 2,000 experience lamp
- Access to Mort Myre Swamp through the gate, which also allows easier access to Mort'ton and the Barrows activity as well as most of Southern Morytania
- 3 apple pies and 3 meat pies unless they were rotted by the Ghasts
- Access to Altar of Nature, where you can replenish and temporarily boost your prayer points by twenty
- Ability to craft silver sickles
- Ability to fight Ghasts by using druid pouches
- If you lose your blessed sickle you can regain it by dipping a sickle in the Altar of Nature
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Nature Spirit is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- In Search of the Myreque
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Full completion of While Guthix Sleeps
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
- A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Back to my Roots
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- In Aid of the Myreque
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Legacy of Seergaze
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One Foot in the Grave
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Darkness of Hallowvale
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 2 of the Myreque quest series|