Quick guide for Nature Spirit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Make sure you have prayer points before starting.
- Talk to Drezel, who is located underground near Paterdomus - The entrance is north from the temple's door. You should have six empty inventory spots; The food he gives you will be dropped if you don't.
- Exit into Morytania and travel south to a fence.
- Look along the fence for a gate and go through it. You must go through the gate or Filliman won't appear at his grotto.
- Go South until a round island is found with a grotto tree.
- Jump across the broken bridge and onto the island.
The ghost of the grotto[edit | edit source]
Becoming a nature spirit[edit | edit source]
- Head back to Drezel.
- Have Drezel bless you. After he blesses you, you have the option to be teleported back to Filliman.
- Stand next to a rotting log in the swamp and Cast the druidic spell (in your inventory).
- Take the Mort myre fungus mushroom from the log and show it to Filliman.
- By the grotto:
- Use the mushroom on the western, brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the eastern, grey stone.
- Stand on top of the southern, orange stone.
- Tell Filliman the puzzle is solved.
- Go in the tree and search the grotto.
- Talk to the Nature Spirit and he will ask you for a silver sickle.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Teleport out and buy a Sickle mould from any crafting store. (there is one at Al-Kharid, east of the lodestone)
- Teleport to Lumbridge and use the furnace (next to the market) to craft the Silver sickle (guide image on the right).
- Return to Drezel at Paterdomus and talk to him to teleport you back to the grotto again.
- Enter the grotto tree, and talk to the Nature Spirit with a silver sickle in your inventory.
- Head out to the swamp and stand next to any rotting log.
- Right-click the sickle and click Bloom, and collect the fungus (do this 3 times). You must have prayer points to do this.
- Click Fill on the druid pouch to add the fungus into it.
- Click Invoke on a swamp ghast, and then kill it with any weapon. (do this 3 times)
- Once complete, return to the Nature Spirit.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 3,000 experience lamp
- 2,000 experience lamp
- 2,000 experience lamp
- Access to Mort Myre Swamp through the gate, which also allows easier access to Mort'ton and the Barrows activity as well as most of Southern Morytania
- 3 apple pies and 3 meat pies unless they were rotted by the Ghasts
- Access to Altar of Nature, where you can replenish and temporarily boost your prayer points by twenty
- Ability to craft silver sickles
- Ability to fight Ghasts by using druid pouches
- If you lose your blessed sickle you can regain it by dipping a sickle in the Altar of Nature
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Nature Spirit is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- In Search of the Myreque
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Full completion of While Guthix Sleeps
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
- A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Back to my Roots
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Hopespear's Will
- In Aid of the Myreque
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Legacy of Seergaze
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One Foot in the Grave
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Darkness of Hallowvale
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 2 of the Myreque quest series|