Narwhals are a species known to inhabit the Wushanko Isles.
Other voyages[edit | edit source]
- In The Narwhal voyage of The Skull, the player's crew expores a tiny island north of the Bay of Echoes to search for resources. A narwhal is said to be circling the island.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A narwhal is a medium-sized whale, with a large "tusk" from a tooth which extends outside its mouth.
- Boni lost an eye in an accident involving whale blubber, a rotten old cork and a narwhal during her seasinger training with Navigator Jemi.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ The Whaler, "The Evacuation", RuneScape. "Rumour was that a seasinger was to blame for the sea monster attack on my city. The more I travelled, the less crazy that rumour seemed. Sea monsters were attacking fleets together. And then I witnessed an attack for myself. Squids, hydra, flying sharks, giant urchins - all raiding a village. And, at their back, a single man, watching from an albino narwhal. I sailed out to the man and grabbed him by the neck. He gave up the name of a seasinger, Quin, and said that he was a bodyguard of hers. Discord, I think his name was."
- ^ The Body, RuneScape. "Your ship was attacked by younger sea monsters, led by one a warrior on an albino narwhal. While your crew defended the ship, The Occultist managed to gather a chunk of The Body."
- ^ The Narwhal, RuneScape. "Explore a tiny island north of the Bay of Echoes in search of resources. Beware of the narwhal that is said to be circling the island."
- ^ Navigator Jemi, RuneScape. "Oh, hey, have you met Boni yet? She sells all sorts of things in Waiko market. [...] she's not part of my pod, but we did train to be seasingers together on Tuai Leit. She's nice, you'll like her! Just don't stare at her eyepatch. There was an accident during our training involving some whale blubber, a rotten old cork and a narwhal. She's still embarrassed by it."