Mystic robes set is an item obtained by exchanging a set of items with a Grand Exchange clerk via their right-click "Exchange" option, followed by the "Sets" tab and clicking on the appropriate item set within the Item Sets interface.
Sets are commonly used to reduce the amount of bank space taken up, which is especially useful for free-to-play players.
The normal mystic robe set is cheaper than either the Light mystic robes set or the Dark mystic robes set, and is recommended as the three sets share the same bonuses.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 30 November 2015 (Update):
- The Mystic armour Grand Exchange sets have been updated to the correct tier and are now non-member items.
- ninja 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Mystic armour now requires level 50 defence (was previously 30).
- Mystic armour is no longer members' only, and completion of Dragon Slayer is required to equip the robe top.