A blue mystic hat is mid-level magic armour that requires 50 Defence to wear. It is part of the mystic robes set and comes in two other colours: light and dark. However, unlike the other two pairs of hats, it may be bought at the Wizards' Guild in Yanille or from Mystic Marge in the Champions' Guild. It can be crafted with 2 Mystic cloth at level 53 Crafting, giving 28 Crafting experience.
Mystic hat (blue)
|28 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||12,041|
| Crafting level||53|
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Mystic armour now requires level 50 defence (was previously 30).
- Mystic armour is no longer members' only, and completion of Dragon Slayer is required to equip the robe top.
- When Item lending was updated there used to be a bug when a player is lending out a Mystic hat to another player. The hat would disappear when the other player logs out (supposing they have "Until Log-out" selected), leaving the other player bald. This has been fixed.
- The blue version used to be needed for a certain level 3 Treasure Trails emote clue, but was replaced with the Splitbark helm.