"Mystics" redirects here. For other uses, see Mystic
Mystic equipment consists of Mystic robes, a set of Magic robes which require 50 Defence to wear and Mystic weapons, a set of Magic weapons which require 50 Magic to wield. Both the robes and weapons can be purchased from the Magic Guild Store in the Magic Guild or from Mystic Marge on the second floor of the Champion's Guild. Both stores only sell the blue robes, and Mystic Marge doesn't sell the robe top. The robe top, however, can be purchased in Edgeville from Oziach (after completion of the Dragon Slayer quest).
Blue mystic robes and weapons can be created from mystic cloth, along with 50-58 Crafting. Both dark and light mystic robe pieces can be found from various Slayer monsters. The dark set is mostly found on monsters that can be found in Slayer Tower north-west of Canifis, while the light set is mostly dropped by monsters in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon.
Each complete set can be stored in a Magic wardrobe in a player-owned house. The robes are currently the best non-degrading magic armour for free-to-play.
Acquiring mystic equipment[edit | edit source]
Blue mystic robes, mystic weapons, and mystic shields[edit | edit source]
Blue mystic robes, mystic weapons, and mystic shields can be crafted from mystic cloth at 51-58 Crafting. Mystic cloth can be obtained as drops from low level bosses and high level free-to-play enemies, as well as some impling types.
Dark mystic robes can be received as drops from various slayer monsters.
Light mystic robes can be received as drops from various slayer monsters.
A male player wearing blue mystic robes.
A male player wearing dark mystic robes.
A male player wearing light mystic robes.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 16 October 2017 (Update):
- The cost of mystic armour has been lowered to rebalance its alch value.
- The cost of mystic cloth has been increased to reflect the value of mystic armour.
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Blue mystic armour on drop tables has been replaced with an equivalent amount of noted mystic cloth.
- Free players can now craft T50 mystic armour from mystic cloth.
- ninja 30 November 2015 (Update):
- Batwing and mystic weapons have been updated to be the correct tier.
- The Mystic armour Grand Exchange sets have been updated to the correct tier and are now non-member items.
- ninja 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Mystic armour now requires level 50 defence (was previously 30).
- Mystic armour is no longer members' only, and completion of Dragon Slayer is required to equip the robe top.
- After an update on 23 November 2015, Mystic armour had its Defence requirement swapped with Batwing robes, raising it from 30 to 50. In addition, they were made available for use in free-to-play and a quest requirement was added to the torso piece. However, the wand, orb and shield did not get their requirements updated until 30 November.