A mystic air staff is the second most powerful air elemental staff, right after its limitless staff. It requires level 40 Magic to wield. It provides an unlimited amount of air runes. To create one, take an air battlestaff to Thormac after completing the Scorpion Catcher quest, along with 40,000 coins, or 27,000 after completing the Seers' Village Hard tasks.
With 85 Crafting, players may attach a shade skull to the Mystic air staff, creating a Necromancer's air staff.
Requiring 75 Crafting, the staff can be upgraded into its level 82 version by combining with it an elemental impetus and the talismans of the respectively provided rune.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- The mystic air staff's inventory icon has been fixed.
- patch 4 June 2013 (Update):
- The mystic air staff now keeps it particle effect when sheathed.
- Before its graphical rework, there was a glitch where the orb did not appear.