The Mysterious note is found on top of a barrel within the Archaeology Guild tent that is adjacent to the Warforge Dig Site, which is the former location of Mobilising Armies before being removed in an update on 3 December 2018. It is used to unlock the tracks Mobilising Armies and Waiting for Battle if the player had not played Mobilising Armies prior to its removal.
- From the letterhead, you can tell this note was left by a member of A.R.M.S. Large sections seem to have been torn or burnt, but you can make out a few coherent parts.
- '-endly fire, and a total disregard for mission obje-'
- '-te our best efforts. We will have to focus our efforts elsewhere, chie-'
- '-ack by Ninjas, the only option is to launch a retali-'
- (If you don't already have the Mobilising Armies and Waiting for Battle music tracks unlocked:)
- You notice some music scribbled in the margins.
- You have unlocked a new music track: Mobilising Armies.
- You have unlocked a new music track: Waiting for Battle.
- The "Ninjas" mentioned in the note is a reference to the Ninja Team, who were responsible for the removal of Mobilising Armies and the redistribution of its rewards.