|Release||19 August 2010 (Update)|
|A mage concentrating on holding the demon in place.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 1 / 0|
5 ticks (3.0s)
|Not immune||? (edit)||Not immune||? (edit)|
|NPC ID||11887, 11888, 11889, 11890, 11891, 11892, 11893, 11894|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
A Mysterious mage is an NPC encountered in the boss room of Yk'Lagor the Thunderous in the Occult floors. There are 8 mages in total leeching Yk'Lagor's energy. In order to fight Yk'Lagor, the player has to kill or distract 4 mages by attacking them, after which Yk'Lagor will break free and kill them. They attack with Fire Blast.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- We will break you!
- You've outlived your use!
- You do not belong here.
- Your soul belongs to us!
- Mah zodas'bakh me'ah.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like Yk'Lagor the Thunderous, the Mysterious mages are also voiced.
- They appear to be wearing Soulbell robes.
- It was confirmed at RuneFest that they say "Heim crabs are awesome" backwards.
- The Daemonheim aura 2 Bonecrusher effect does not work on the Mysterious mages.
- The mages have outdated death audio.