|Release||19 August 2010 (Update)|
|A mage concentrating on holding the demon in place.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 1 / 0|
|? (edit)||? (edit)||Creatures of Daemonheim|
5 ticks (3.0s)
|Not immune||? (edit)||Not immune||? (edit)|
|NPC ID||11887, 11888, 11889, 11890, 11891, 11892, 11893, 11894|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Mysterious mages are encountered in the boss room of Yk'Lagor the Thunderous in the Occult floors. There are eight mages in total leeching Yk'Lagor's energy. In order to fight Yk'Lagor, the player has to kill or distract 4 mages by attacking them, after which Yk'Lagor will break free and kill them. They attack with Fire Blast.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- We will break you!
- You've outlived your use!
- You do not belong here.
- Your soul belongs to us!
- Mah zodas'bakh me'ah.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like Yk'Lagor the Thunderous, the Mysterious mages are also voiced.
- They appear to be wearing Soulbell robes.
- It was confirmed at RuneFest that they say "Heim crabs are awesome" backwards.
- The Daemonheim aura 2 Bonecrusher effect does not work on the Mysterious mages.
- The mages have outdated death audio.