Mysterious clue scroll
|Mysterious clue scroll|
|Release||10 August 2010 (Update)|
|Quest item||A Void Dance|
|Destroy||Ali Tist in Falador can (reluctantly) provide a spare.|
|Backpack||Read, Dig, Sextant, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|The strange scroll that led Ali Tist to a stash of dubious boxes.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The mysterious clue scroll is an item received in the quest A Void Dance. This will not give regular clue scroll rewards and is only used in the quest.
Bring a spade, sextant, watch, and chart and head to these locations to get the next clue:
- South of the wheat field, west of Falador, south of Taverley
- The man that is found wandering nearby the Crafting Guild (you need to give him an onion and choose the wave option)
- Farmhouse near the farm patches found south of Falador
- Stand on the red flower just north of the east fountain in Edgeville Monastery and dig
- Just south of the Black Knights' Fortress
Transcript[edit | edit source]
South of a city and east of a guild, there wanders a fellow whose path went astray. Hand him an onion and give him a wave, if on track for treasure you're wishing to stay.
Check a crate in the farmhouse west of the Falador farming patch.
Splash of red in a holy bed; lies north of its fountain, east of Ice Mountain. Its three closest neighbours have petals of blue; just dig where it's planted to find your next clue.
11 degrees, 9 minutes north 17 degrees, 56 minutes east
The clue scrolls:
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Part 2 of the Void Knight quest series|