In The Tale of the Muspah quest, an adventurer and the young Fremennik Erjolf finds a frozen creature in a cave near Rellekka. After consulting a natural historian and investigating and uncovering a crumbling statue in Kharidian Desert, the Mahjarrat Wahisietel will tell them that despite its fearsome appearance, due to the way the muspah are built, they could be destroyed fairly easily, and says that he believes both they and Mah to be mere legend.
The adventurer then manages to free the creature resembling the muspah. The creature is revealed to be Jhallan, a Mahjarrat who accidentally transformed into a muspah when he had a nightmare of one during his sleep.
During Fate of the Gods, players discover that both Mah and the muspah are in fact, very real, and they have to be fought during the quest. Ancient Magicks deal double damage when used against them, so it is recommended to use this combat style and the Blood Barrage spell. After the quest, players can fight the muspah in the Cradle area of Freneskae.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although muspah don't have a stun-immune icon, binds do not affect them.
- When asking a slayer master tips against the muspah, they will say that they are weak to many different combat styles, despite the fact that Ancient Magicks deals double damage against muspah.
- Currently, the ability Tuska's Wrath does not deal 100 times a player's Slayer level when one is on a slayer task for muspahs, which is a glitch.
- As of 1 February 2018, the highest kill count for this monster was 233,248 kills.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top 10 killers per Boss. 2 Feb 2018. "Here are the top 10 kills for each Slayer creature in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"*
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top Slayer Killers - 6th May 2018. 6 May 2018. "Here are the top 10 kills for each Slayer creature in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"*
|Part 1 of the Mysteries of the Mahjarrat quest series • Related to the Fremennik quest series|