|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|doc • Talk page|
Mushrooms are a type of Farming patch requiring a single spore to plant, starting at level 53. There are two mushrooms patches, one in Canifis and one in Tirannwn. Completion of the medium set of Tirannwn achievements is required to use the Tirannwn patch. After completing the medium set of Morytania achievements the Canifis mushroom patch will no longer get diseased. After completion of the elite set of Morytania achievements, the harvest from mushroom patches is doubled.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Mushroom||West of Canifis||None|
|Mushroom||South-west of Tirannwn lodestone, Isafdar||None|
Crops[edit | edit source]
Bittercap mushroom spore
Morchella mushroom spore
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 January 2020 (Update):
- patch 25 November 2019 (Update):
- patch 10 December 2018 (Update):
- patch 3 December 2018 (Update):
- The revive option on Isafdar's mushroom patch now works as expected.
- patch 27 February 2017 (Update):
- The elven mushroom patch now works correctly with Farming skillcape perk.
- hotfix 20 February 2017 (Update):
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- A farming icon has been added to the world and minimap for the Canifis mushroom patch.
- patch 27 March 2012 (Update):
- As part of the Morytania tasks, the Morytania mushroom patch can no longer get diseased when the Medium Morytania achievements are completed.
- patch 26 October 2009 (Update):
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|