|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|Location||• Uncharted Isles|
• The Islands That Once Were Turtles
|Examine||Here be mushrooms.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Mushroom clusters can be found on Uncharted Isles (0-1, 2+ rare), The Islands That Once Were Turtles (5), and Goshima (4). Level 90 Farming is required to forage from clusters found on named islands. Level 94 Farming is required to forage from clusters found on uncharted isles.
On Goshima and The Islands That Once Were Turtles, a status bar will be displayed above clusters being harvested, representing their current depletion levels. It takes approximately one minute for a mushroom cluster to replenish its resources after being depleted.
On Uncharted Isles, mushroom clusters are depleted after 100 mushrooms have been collected from the cluster. Once depleted, the cluster cannot be foraged for the rest of the day, resetting at 00:00 UTC. Upon depletion, a filterable message reads: .
While foraging, every 100 experience drops (includes failed mushroom gathers) players will be pricked by a thorn, disrupting their foraging, and damaging the player equal to 5% of their maximum life points. Players can prevent this by clicking on the mushroom cluster at any time to reset the AFK timer. If pricked, the following message will display: Ouch! You were pricked by a thorn.
After completing the player-owned farm tutorial, the player has a rare chance of obtaining a gloomshroom zygomite drop. Mushroom clusters on Uncharted Isles have a chance of 1/400 of giving gloomshroom zygomites.
Possible mushrooms[edit | edit source]
|Uncharted Isles||Goshima||The Islands That Once Were Turtles|
Experience rates[edit | edit source]
Foraging from mushroom clusters yields Farming experience on average once every 5 game ticks; 25 Farming experience from named island clusters, and 41.7 experience from uncharted isle clusters.
At level 99 Farming, players can expect to gain the equivalent of 50,000 Farming experience and 1,200 chimes an hour from foraging mushroom clusters found on uncharted isles. On named islands the equivalent of 30,000 Farming experience and 700 chimes can be gained
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Mushrooms of the Arc ( 25) – Discover all the Arc mushrooms.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 July 2019 (Update):
- One of the mushroom clusters on the 'Islands That Once Were Turtles' was missing a farming icon. This has now been added.
- patch 24 October 2016 (Update):
- Mushroom clusters now look better when spawning on a hill on an uncharted island.
- hotfix 11 October 2016 (Update):
- An issue where Arc mushroom clusters could remain interactive but become unable to yield resources has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Farming icons () appear over mushroom clusters on the minimap.
- Quick Chat lines exist for common mushrooms, and "rare" ones gathered. The rare ones are Summertwirl (1 in 80), Russula (1 in 80), Toastool (1 in 250), and Buttercap (1 in 1,000[source needed]). Each only needs 1 to slice into sliced mushrooms.
References[edit | edit source]
|The Islands That Once Were Turtles|