|Release||24 October 2005 (Update)|
|Teleports||Fairy ring aiq|
|doc • Talk page|
Mudskipper Point is located in the south of Thurgo's Peninsula, south-west of Port Sarim. Players who have access to fairy rings can travel to the area using the code AIQ. The water surrounding Mudskipper Point is inhabited by mudskippers and mogres. When approaching the area from the north players can see a sign which warns: "BEWARE OF THE MUDSKIPPERS!".
Members can slay mogres here after completion of the Mogre miniquest. A fishing explosive is needed to disturb mogres from the ominous fishing spots found around the coast. During Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Pirate Pete the player must obtain 5 mudskipper hides by killing the mudskippers which are found here.
Getting There[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 March 2016 (Update):
- Raised the starfish in the area to stop it from clipping into the ground.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Ensured a starfish is present in all graphics modes on Mudskipper Point.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Postbag From the Hedge 40, Zanik said she saw a strange creature resembling the Loch Ness monster. It was later revealed to have been the Red Raktuber.
- During the 2014 Thanksgiving event the turkey Neena could be found at Mudskipper Point.