Quick guide for Mountain Daughter
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Hamal the Chieftain in the Mountain Camp east of Rellekka.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Searching for the daughter[edit | edit source]
- Walk south and dig-up a lump of mud.
- If you do not have a pole and a plank, go north of Hamal's house and pick up one of each.
- Run north to the lake, then west along the edge.
- Talk to Ragnar.
- Use the mud on the tall tree, climb it.
- Use your staff/pole on the clump of rocks.
- Use your plank on the flat stone.
- Stand next to the pile of rocks and listen to one of the shining pools.
- Use your plank on the flat stone again.
Peace and food[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Talk to Jokul in the goat farm.
- Talk to Svidi wandering near the Fremennik lodestone.
- Go to the longhall in Rellekka, talk to Brundt the Chieftain about the Mountain Camp.
- Mine the ancient rock in the mountain camp's southern tent.
- Return to Brundt the Chieftain in the longhall.
- Give the safety guarantee to Svidi.
- Talk to Jokul.
- Teleport to Taverley or Catherby, and climb into the cave up White Wolf Mountain.
- On White Wolf Mountain there is a thorny bush next to the gnome glider.
- Wearing leather gloves (or gauntlets), pick from the bush.
- Eat the fruit.
- Return to Hamal the Chieftain in the Mountain Camp.
The Kendal[edit | edit source]
- Go to the centre of the lake and Listen-to the shining pool again.
- Jump-across the flat stone, falling into the water, and run east along the northern shore.
- Chop down some of the small trees and enter the cave.
- Talk to the Kendal.
- Kill the Kendal.
- Take the corpse of woman next to all the skeletons.
The burial[edit | edit source]
- Return to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Take 5 muddy rocks from the camp (not the mud pond).
- Talk to Ragnar by the lake for Asleif's necklace.
- Bury the corpse in the centre of the lake.
- Use the rocks on the burial mound.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 2,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- Access to the Mountain Camp
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Mountain Daughter is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Blood Runs Deep
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
|Related to the Fremennik quest series|