Most Wanted card (automatons)
|Most Wanted card (automatons)|
|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this card, it cannot be reclaimed. Are you sure?|
|Backpack||Check charges, Destroy|
|Increases chance of unique drops from Cres's automatons.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Most Wanted card (automatons) is a possible reward from the Rush of Blood Distraction and Diversion. The chance of winning a card on the weekly reward run is equal to the number of waves defeated divided by 20. The card increases the chances of obtaining a unique drop from automatons in Guthix's Cave. It has 100 charges and loses a charge for every automaton kill. It is possible to check how many charges the card has left by right-clicking the card and choosing 'check charges'. When the elite Tirannwn achievements are completed, there is a 50% chance that a charge won't be used.
While carrying the card, on each automaton kill the player has an additional 1/486 chance to receive a Cresbot unlock item if Cresbot is not already owned, and a pair of Automaton gloves otherwise. This happens only if the usual 1/1,000 and 1/1,600 chances to roll for Automaton gloves and Cresbot drops, respectively, are failed.
When the charges are used up, the card disintegrates. When the card rolls for a unique drop, and the unique drop is received, it will consume 50 charges for that kill. These charges also have a 50% chance to be saved if the elite Tirannwn achievements are completed. It is still possible to receive a unique drop without the card's influence, in which case no additional charges will be used.
The card is always lost on death.
Update history[edit | edit source]
9 January 2023 (
- This item can now be reclaimed upon death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the card is associated with Cres's automatons, the card depicts an upside-down face of a Trahaearn automaton.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Sponge. Is Mod Sponge wrong about the Cresbot Drop or do I have a bug?. Reddit. 15 July 2022. (Archived from the original on 17 August 2022.) Mod Sponge: "it appears the most wanted card is doing a bad check to see if cresbot is unlocked and so the system is believing you don't have cresbot and therefore giving you it."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Sponge's Twitter account. 19 November 2021. (Archived from the original on 16 April 2022.) Mod Sponge: "Automatons - if you fail at a rare, roll 1/486 to get a rare from the card, if that's successful, you'll get cresbot, if you already have it you'll get gloves based on the type you killed."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Sponge's Twitter account. 24 November 2021. (Archived from the original on 24 November 2021.)