Morytanian music box
|Morytanian music box|
|Release||6 November 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from Diango in Draynor.|
|Backpack||Put down, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|Put this down to get the dancing started!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A Morytanian music box is an item that can be reclaimed for free from Diango. When placed by a player, it can be interacted with by dancing or listening to it. It plays an unlisted track. It may not be placed too close to a Divination harvesting spot.
Unlike the achievement banner, another placeable item from Solomon's General Store, the Morytanian music box leaves your inventory when placed on the ground. It will remain in place after logging out and, if lost, can be retrieved from Diango in Draynor Village.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 April 2021 (Update):
- Morytania, Kharidian and Masterwork Music Boxes have been made free for all players.
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- Clan vexillums, dominion markers and music boxes can no longer be placed on top of portable skilling locations.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player's dance moves when dancing to this music box reference those of the music video Michael Jackson's Thriller. The melody also sounds similar to the outro of the original song "Thriller".
- Before being made free for all players, the music box could be bought from Solomon's General Store for 120 RuneCoins, or 108 with the members' discount.