For other variants of this item, see superior
For other variants of this item, see corrupt
|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to get the equipment again.|
|Backpack||Wear, Check-Charges, Destroy|
|High alch||300,000 coins|
|Low alch||200,000 coins|
|This item degrades in combat, and will turn to dust.|
|Exchange||1,814,432 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Morrigan's leather body is a part of Morrigan's equipment, obtained from killing Revenants and the Chaos Elemental. It was released on 15 October 2008 during the PvP worlds update, and is classed as PvP armour.
The normal version requires level 78 Defence and degrades for 100,000 charges of combat before disintegrating - it cannot be repaired.
A corrupt version also exists, which requires 40 Defence and Ranged and lasts only for 15 minutes of wearing (degrades even while not in combat).
The Morrigan's leather body can be upgraded to the superior Morrigan's leather body using an ancient warriors' equipment patch. This upgrades it to tier 88, and makes it augmentable.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- patch 21 July 2009 (Update):
- Improved the model for Morrigan's leather body to better fit players’ torsos.