Morgan is a devout Saradominist missionary who recently moved to Draynor Village with his wife Maris. Count Draynor, the vampyre who lives in Draynor Manor to the north, frequents the village, demanding blood tithes. This has terrified Morgan to the point where he is housebound through fear. Despite the terror, Morgan stays in the village, partly out of solidarity with the other villagers and partly due to financial difficulties. He is seeking a Vampyre Slayer to confront the vampyre.
He is good friends with Dr Harlow, a former vampyre slayer. Upon Harlow's advice, Morgan stocked up on garlic, but the smell of it caused Maris to hide much of it.
He will buy clay rings for 10 coins each, intending to have them blessed for his protection. However, he will not accept rings of devotion, the blessed version of the ring.
He also appears as a witness during the court case Miss Schism v. Draynor Village, as one of the people being slandered by Miss Schism.
- Morgan's world model face once was very low quality even in HD mode. It has since been updated.
- ^ a b Morgan, "Vampyre Slayer", RuneScape. "I don't know. I just moved here with my wife. We'd move on again, but we're down on our luck and can't afford to. Besides, I don't want to abandon other innocents to this fate. This could be a good community, if only that vampyre would leave us."
- ^ Morgan, "Vampyre Slayer", RuneScape. "Our village is plagued by a vampyre. He visits us frequently and demands blood payments or he will terrorise us all!"
- ^ Morgan, "Vampyre Slayer", RuneScape. "I, I, I couldn't. The fear grips me like a hand. I tremble at the the idea of leaving my house!"
- ^ Miss Schism, "Vampyre Slayer", RuneScape. "Well, that new couple, Morgan and Maris, they think we should find a vampyre slayer, but I'm not sure I trust them. They aren't local."
- ^ Morgan, "Vampyre Slayer", RuneScape. "Harlow did tell me to always keep garlic on me. He insisted on constant vigilance against any possible threats. I used to have a large supply of it, but it's been disappearing. I think my wife dislikes the smell."
- ^ Maris, "Vampyre Slayer", RuneScape. "What an odd question! Morgan always tries to carry some [garlic] on him, but it makes him stink, so I hide it. I can't remember where I've put it, but it's somewhere in the house. Feel free to look around."
- ^ Morgan, RuneScape. "I hear one can have clay rings blessed to defend against foes; I could do with some of those."