A morchella mushroom is a mushroom harvested from a morchella mushroom spore grown in a mushroom patch, requiring level 74 Farming. Up to nine morchella mushrooms can be harvested for each grown spore.
Morchella mushrooms are required for crafting prayer renewal potions at level 94 Herblore.
Farmers will watch over a planted elder tree seed in exchange for twenty-five morchella mushrooms.
Morchella mushrooms can be harvested from morchella mushroom spores grown within a mushroom patch. A fully grown morchella mushroom spore will grow up to nine morchella mushrooms. When picked, they give 77.7 Farming experience each for a total of 699.3 experience for harvesting.
Players that have placed a farm totem next to an animal pen that contains an elder animal at Manor Farm will receive a farm perk that affects the harvest of morchella mushrooms, as outlined below.
||Tier 1 Effect
||Tier 2 Effect
||A 7% chance to yield an additional mushroom when gathering them from patches, clusters, or bloomed logs.
||A 10% chance to yield an additional mushroom when gathering them from patches, clusters, or bloomed logs.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 16 April 2018 (Update):
- Picking Morchella mushrooms now actually counts towards farming urns.
- hotfix 27 February 2017 (Update):
- 20/02, 17:35 UTC: Harvesting a Morchella mushroom patch with the Farming skillcape perk no longer switches the patch to bittercap mushrooms.
- Morchella mushrooms are based on their real-life counterparts. They are commonly referred to as "morel" mushrooms.
- Unlike most Farming crops which can be interacted with by hovering over most of the patch, players must hover their cursor over one individual mushroom to interact with these. It does not matter which one.