Monkey mind-control helmet
|Monkey mind-control helmet|
|Release||16 May 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an invention workbench.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A system for subjugating subservient simians.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The monkey mind-control helmet is an Invention device that is a part of the cave goblin technology tree. It allows the player to acquire a mind-controlled monkey butler as a servant for their player-owned house.
Discovering this device requires the player to have the blueprint unlocked from the cave goblin technology tree, and level 60 Invention. Success in creating the blueprints earns 32,284.5 Invention experience.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Discover: Monkey mind-control helmet|
|Monkey talisman||1||1,000||[r 1]1,000|
|Head parts||420||6,240||[r 2]2,620,800|
|Crystal parts||25||47,216||[r 3]1,180,400|
|Living components||50||40,296||[r 4]2,014,800|
- ^ Calculated value given as a number on the item page.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Head parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Harmonic dust as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Crystal parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Morchella mushroom spore as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Living components for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, it required 1,325 Inspiration to discover.
References[edit | edit source]